RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns.
This position is responsible for supporting, overseeing, and managing performance and productivity of the team as it relates to AR management and pre-defined goals/targets. Provides continual feedback and guidance to the team. Acts as the recipient of all escalated and trended issues and is responsible for resolving and/or taking appropriate action on all escalated issues.
- Prior management or supervisory experience, preferred.
- BA/BS in business or related concentration.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in healthcare business office operations.
- AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management) Certification preferred.
- Proven knowledge and experience in governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to collection activity.
- Knowledge of insurance company practices regarding reimbursement.
- Ability to lead teams to achieve desired goals and objectives.
- Ability to mentor staff and provide consistent performance management Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer