RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, treating over 3 million patients a year. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children's hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children's Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey's second largest private employer - with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns.
Provide support and development services for Saint Barnabas Health Care System. Job functions may include but are not limited to the following:
* Participate and provide leadership in the conceptual design of systemic resolutions.
* Provide leadership and guidance in the execution and development of project and work plans.
* Create and oversee execution of unit and integrated test plans.
* Create custom processes to provide data quality tools to management teams.
* Design and develop interface code for standard and non-standard HL7 interfaces and file transfers
* Effectively analyze business processes and present enhancement recommendations to management.
* Provide consulting support for individual Saint Barnabas Health Care System hospital projects.
* Participate in and provide leadership for development and support of automation initiatives.
* Communicate effectively with third party vendors to enhance new installs and support current systems.
* Apply and share knowledge and expertise with fellow team members.
* Research, identify and implement solutions to special customer requests or requirements
* Maintain and support enhancements of the interface engine software environment
* Provide ongoing technical support and guidance to a non-technical audience.
* Provide leadership in the configuring, testing and documentation of system components for multiple applications.
* Coordinate and implement federal and state regulatory changes.
* Ensure ongoing compliance to all policies and procedures defined by the System Business Office and IT&S.
Bachelor's degree required. A certification or equivalent may be substituted. 5-8 years experience in health care or technology related field is required. Knowledge of clinical or financial computer systems is required. 3-5 years computer programming experience is required.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision plans
* 401 (k)
* Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer